WALMART is continuing its month-long Black Friday event by adding home appliances and holiday decor starting at just $40.
Holiday shoppers can expect major deals throughout the entire month of November as Walmart will keep adding new deals each week.
Customers can grab low prices across electronics, home, toys and apparel, and other Walmart-exclusive items.
The company is also offering huge discounts on top brands like Apple, Dyson, LEGO, and LOL Surprise!.
Black Friday started with an online event on November 7 and will end with its Cyber Monday event on November 28.
Below are just a few of this week’s deals.
Walmart Black Friday deals
Air fryers are a hot item this year, as they can cook just about anything in half the time of an oven.
Walmart is offering tons of new and used air fryers that shoppers can score for $40.
The first one is the Cosmo 2.3-quart electric Air Fryer, going for just $39.99 online.
The appliance comes with temperature control, a timer, an auto shut-off feature, and a non-stick tray.
This particular air fryer provides a wide temperate range of 180 degrees Fahrenheit up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
The next one is the used Ultrean Air Fryer for $39.99 online.
This brand gives you the option of four colors and is a 4.2 quart.
It comes with an LCD display, offers 1500 watts, a detachable cooking pot, and advanced rapid air technology.
Walmart also added holiday decor to its huge list of Black Friday deals.
Shoppers can grab a 6.5′ Madison Pine Artificial Christmas Tree for just $39.99.
The tree is prelit with 300 pre-strung mini clear lights and 600 branch tips.
It also includes a tree stand and an extra sturdy top branch for displaying a tree topper.
Shoppers can also buy 40-count Christmas shatterproof ornament packs in a variety of colors ranging from $1 to $9.98.
Each pack has matte, shiny, and glitter finishes in a variety of designs and is for decorative indoor use only.
Other notable deals:
- Coca-Cola 6 Can Mini Fridge – $17.50
- Slow Cooker – $35
- Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker – $59
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop – $299
- Tufted Futon Sofa Bed – $280
- Robot Vacuum – $85
- Basketball Hoop Stand – $89.99
More ways to save at Walmart
The Walmart app is free and provides added discounts on pricing which may not be listed on the tag or online.
Customers just scan the barcode on items and check for any hidden clearance deals.
Another way to save is by shopping Walmart’s Great Value brand.
Many products taste similar to name brands but at a far lower price.
Here is the entire even schedule for Black Friday:
- Event 1: online November 7 at 7pm ET, and continues in stores until November 9 – Walmart+ Early Access runs 12pm ET through 7pm ET on Monday November 7
- Event 2: online November 14 at 7pm ET and continues in stores until November 16 – Walmart+ Early Access runs 12pm ET until 7pm ET on Monday November 14
- Event 3: online November 21 at 7pm ET and continues in stores until November 25 – Walmart+ Early Access runs 12pm ET until 7pm ET on Monday November 21
- Cyber Monday – November 28
The Sun revealed that Walmart’s hidden clearance finds are cheaper than Dollar Tree’s.
Plus, the biggest 2022 store changes from Walmart, Kroger, Target, and Dollar General – see how it affects your wallet.