Aside from shopping holidays like Black Friday and Amazon Prime Day, long weekends are usually the best time to score deals, whether you’re looking for a new mattress or a top-of-the-line TV. And based on the assortment of Presidents’ Day sales that are already live, this weekend is shaping up to be a great opportunity to save at hundreds of top retailers.
So far, the best Presidents’ Day deals available include 20% off all bedding and bath bundles at Boll & Branch, up to 50% off clothes and accessories at Nordstrom and thousands of dollars off TVs and appliances at Samsung. But that’s only scratching the surface. Below, browse the best sales in home, fashion, tech, fitness and beauty that are happening this week.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Home
- Boll & Branch: Once you’ve slept on Boll & Branch sheets, no other bedding compares (trust me, I speak from experience). Use code BUNDLE20 to save 20% on all of the brand’s bedding and bath bundles.
- Nectar: Need a new mattress while you’re at it? Nectar is offering 33% off all its popular bed-in-a-box designs for Presidents’ Day.
- Arhaus: Although Arhaus isn’t having an official Presidents’ Day sale, its Specials section is packed with almost 500 great deals on both indoor and outdoor furniture and décor.
- Brooklinen: Brooklinen is another great option for high quality bedding. Save 15% sitewide now through February 24.
- Wayfair: Shop Wayfair’s Presidents’ Day Clearance to take up to 40% off living room furniture, up to 70% off rugs and up to 40% off small appliances (among other deals).
- Our Place: If you’ve been eyeing the cast-iron version of the Always Pan, now’s your chance to pick it up for 25% off.
- West Elm: Save up to 50% on mid-century modern furniture and décor for every room in your house, courtesy of West Elm’s sale section.
- Williams Sonoma: Williams Sonoma’s Presidents’ Day Sale features tons of deals on top brands like Le Creuset, Staub and All-Clad.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Appliances
- Walmart: Find can’t-miss deals on Dyson vacuums, Roombas and more at Walmart this week.
- Best Buy: Best Buy’s Presidents’ Day Appliance Sale will save you thousands on major appliances from LG, Whirlpool, GE and more, as well as hundreds on small appliances from top brands like KitchenAid and Dyson.
- Samsung: Take up to $1,200 off fridges, washer and dryer sets, ranges and dishwashers at Samsung now through Monday.
- Amazon: Amazon is running some great deals on small kitchen appliances right now—like up to 31% off Instant Pots and up to 20% off Keurig machines.
- The Home Depot: The home improvement store is offering up to 30% off select appliances, and you can save even more when you buy a kitchen or laundry bundle.
- Lowe’s: Browse almost 2,000 appliances at hundreds of dollars off at Lowe’s. The sale ends February 22.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Fashion
- Lululemon: Lululemon’s “We Made Too Much” section is packed with awesome deals on leggings, sports bras and other activewear, like the versatile tennis dress above.
- Bombas: Find out what all the hype around Bombas’ socks, underwear and everyday essentials is about—enter code COMFORT20 to save 20% on your purchase if it’s your first time shopping the brand.
- Faherty: Take an extra 20% off all of Faherty’s sale styles for men, women and kids.
- Nordstrom: Score pieces from brands like Nike, Free People and Tory Burch at up to 50% off during Nordstrom’s Winter Sale.
- Naadam: Winter is coming to an end, so now’s the perfect time to save on cold weather options for next year. Case in point: Naadam is offering up to 50% off some of its bestselling cashmere.
- Abercrombie & Fitch: If you haven’t shopped at Abercrombie since 2010, it’s definitely worth a browse. The brand has reinvented itself with high-quality wardrobe staples. Right now almost everything on its site is 15% off when you buy two items or 20% off when you buy three.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Tech
- Samsung: Samsung has a bunch of great electronics deals going on at the moment, including up to $2,000 off select smart TVs.
- Best Buy: Best Buy’s deals section includes some amazing offers on tablets, gaming monitors and other must-have electronics right now.
- Amazon: Amazon is always running thousands of tech deals. Currently, some of the best include up to 44% off Sony earbuds and 30% off the Ring Doorbell 3.
- Walmart: Take advantage of markdowns on iPads, smart TVs, speakers and other top tech at Walmart over the next few days.
- HP: Save up to 70% on HP laptops, monitors and printers in honor of Presidents’ Day. You’ll also get free shipping sitewide.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Health & Fitness
- WalkingPad: All of WalkingPad’s under-desk treadmills are $100 off with code WPLOVE214 through the end of the day today.
- Horizon Fitness: Take up to $1,000 off all of Horizon Fitness’ treadmills now through Presidents’ Day.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: Dick’s Sporting Goods is the place to go if you’re looking for deals on home gym equipment. It’s got tons of discounts on dumbbells, treadmills, ellipticals and other essentials to choose from.
- Sole Fitness: All of Sole’s treadmills are hundreds of dollars off for Presidents’ Day.
Best Presidents’ Day Sales: Beauty
- SkinStore: Code CELEBRATE will get you up to 30% off bestselling products from brands like Sunday Riley, EltaMD and Elemis until February 27.
- Fresh Beauty: Fresh’s entire skincare line is 20% off when you spend $80 or more. We recommend checking out the Soy Face Cleanser.
- Dermstore: If it’s your first time shopping at Dermstore, you can use code WELCOME15 to save 15% on your order of skincare, makeup and haircare finds.
- Best Buy: Shark’s dupe for the Dyson hair dryer, the TikTok-viral TheraFace Pro and a whole host of other beauty gadgets are on sale at Best Buy at the moment.
- LookFantastic: Use code PRESIDENT15 to nab 15% off over 9,000 beauty products from NuFace, Peter Thomas Roth, First Aid Beauty and more.