Of all the seasons to stock up on beauty, Black Friday and Cyber Monday season—and yes, for beauty aficionados, this long weekend of deals is a season—is easily the best. You can stock up on all of your beauty needs for the year ahead in one fell swoop, from everyday essentials like moisturizer and shampoo on sale at Sephora to big-ticket items like Dyson blow dryers and laser hair removal devices. A few well-placed investments on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and you’re set for a year of great hair and glowing skin.
Which is where we come in. Now that Black Friday is over, we’ll be listing the beauty products on sale for Cyber Monday 2022 that we love at Marie Claire and think you will too, from drugstore mascaras to scoop up to investment-worthy LED face masks that are already in our carts. Use the quick links, below, to jump straight to retailer pages filled with deals, or read on for a deep-dive on products and brands on sale that we love and why. You’re welcome.
- Ulta’s Cyber Monday sale: Ulta is slashing prices on the brands it carries, from 30 percent off Lancôme skin care to NYX products that are buy one get one free (BOGO). It also has entire pages dedicated to deals, like holiday gift sets that are 50 percent off and eyeshadow palettes that are also half-off—and Ulta is offering $10 off any $50 qualifying purchase.
- Sephora’s Cyber Monday sale: Sephora is holding an entire Cyber Week of deals on premium skincare, makeup, hair care, and more—and through November 28, you’ll not only get 25% off select brands each day (the brands featured on Cyber Monday are Fenty Beauty and fresh), but up to 50% off luxury beauty throughout the week.
- Saks’ Cyber Monday beauty sale: Along with fashion, home, and jewelry, Saks is slashing prices on the beauty products it carries for Cyber Monday.
- Nordstrom’s Cyber Monday beauty sale: In addition to markdowns on its clothing and home decor—not to mention its incredible designer clearance sale—Nordstrom is slashing prices on its beauty products. We’re talking 30 percent off products like MAC, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and more.
- Bloomingdales’ Cyber Monday beauty sale: For Cyber Monday, Bloomingdales is discounting a ton of its luxury products, from La Mer (!) to Clinique skincare gift sets to Shiseido and Sisley-Paris—basically, those top-tier brands that never, ever go on sale. Plus, it’s taking $15 off when you spend $100.
- OLAY Cyber Monday Sale: If you spend $100 on OLAY’s site, you’ll receive a limited-edition OLAY x Stanley Quencher plus a sticker packet for free. Plus, OLAY is offering to 25% off select products site-wide starting on November 28 (Cyber Monday), which will run until the end of the month. You can get $10 off two Regenerist face moisturizers with code “HYDRATE”, $10 off two Regenerist Eyes Eye Creams with code “EYES”.
- OUAI Cyber Monday Sale: Hair and bodycare brand OUAI is offering 20% off site-wide and are offering the OUAI Candle as a gift with purchase. Discounts are applied at checkout, so you don’t need a code.
Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Beauty Brands’ Cyber Monday Sales
Charlotte Tilbury rarely goes on sale, so when it does, you better plan to act fast. Pretty much everything from the Beauty Light Wands (Spotlight is my favorite) to the Magic Serum Crystal Elixir is on sale through November 28. If you spend $80, you can save $15 with code MAGIC1, if you spend $120, you can save $30 with code MAGIC2, and if you spend $250, you can save $75 with code MAGIC3.
The holiday season is the best time to stock up on skincare tools. Case in point? Dermaflash is offering 30 percent off everything through November 29. Grab a Dermaflash Luxe, Dermapore, Dermaflash mini—whatever catches your eye. Just enter code 30FORYOU at checkout.
Few hair tools are as buzzed-about as Dyson’s, and the Dyson Airwrap is considered one of the best hair investments in extensive (just check out our review). Expensive, but worth it, the Airwrap and other top Dyson products come with up to $125 worth of free Dyson accessories right now. If you’re going to invest in one hair tool—this is it, and this is the time.
Okay, so you might not immediately associate your bedding with beauty, but the two seemingly separate categories are closely connected. Silk pillowcases and sleep masks are better for your hair (think: less frizz, longer-lasting styles) and friendlier to your face (read: less friction and irritation). Not convinced? Try it out for yourself: LILYSILK is offering up to 60 percent off its luxurious silk products.