While Labor Day is now behind us, there are still a ton of savings to be had. Top retailers are running extended sales across categories like furniture, clothing and tech—and of course you’ll still find steep discounts on mattresses (FYI: Labor Day weekend is one of the best times of the year to get a new bed). If you’re in the mood for a little retail therapy, there’s still time: Ahead, we’ve rounded up the best Labor Day sales you can still shop today.
Before you cozy up for fall, enjoy sitewide savings at a number of retailers like Nectar, Samsung, Garnet Hill and Bed Threads. Below, find details on those promotions, plus even more of the best extended Labor Day deals from beloved brands.
The Best Labor Day Sales At A Glance
Best Labor Day Sales: Mattresses And Sleep
- Helix: Use code LDS25 to snag 25% off sitewide. If you’re a stomach sleeper, consider the Helix Dawn.
- Nectar: For Labor Day weekend, Nectar is hosting a big sale—new customers can take 33% off everything on the site. (Deal alert: The queen size of our pick for the best mattress overall is currently marked down to $1,299.)
- DreamCloud: New customers can take 40% off all of DreamCloud’s mattresses.
- Casper: Save up to 25% sitewide at Casper during its Labor Day sale. We recommend checking out the Casper Original, our pick for the best memory foam mattress with zoned support.
- Bear: Right now, you can take 35% off everything on Bear’s site. With each mattress purchase, you also get free $400 worth of sleep accessories (pillows, sheets and a mattress protector).
- Saatva: Saatva is offering a tiered discount depending on how much you spend. At most, you can save up to $600 on a luxe new mattress.
- Brooklyn Bedding: Till tonight (September 5), save 30% sitewide at Brooklyn Bedding with code LABORDAY30. Check out the Signature Hybrid, one of our favorite mattresses for side sleepers.
- Nolah: During Nolah’s Labor Day Sale, take up to $1,200 off a cooling mattress, plus get $400 off a smart adjustable base.
- Purple: Shop at Purple this holiday weekend and get up to $900 off a mattress and a smart base. You can also save 20% on sleep essentials.
- Brooklinen: Take 20% off all of Brooklinen’s best-selling sheets during its Labor Day Sale this week.
- Coyuchi: Get 20% off bed and bath basics, and take an extra 20% off sale items with code EXTRA20.
- Buffy: Save up to 35% on bedding and pillows. We recommend checking out the Linen Sheet Set, our top pick for the best linen sheets.
- Cozy Earth: Take up to 35% off bedding, pillows and loungewear during the brand’s Labor Day sale.
- Bed Threads: Take 15% off everything and 30% off bedding bundles during the brand’s 6th Birthday sales event with code LETSPARTY.
- Garnet Hill: Get 30% off your entire order and an extra 30% off sale items, including linen sheet sets, fall boots and performance rugs, with code DGW26B.
- Big Fig: Use code LABORDAY to save $400 on a supportive Big Fig mattress.
- Crane And Canopy: Looking for new bedding? Save up to 60% on Crane and Canopy’s soft pastels and traditional designs.
Best Labor Day Sales: Appliances
- Samsung: Shop fridges, laundry machines, ranges and dishwashers at up to $1,200 off at Samsung this week.
- Best Buy: Save up to 40% on major appliances at Best Buy.
- Amazon: If you’re looking for a smaller appliance, like a coffee pot or a new vacuum, Amazon is one of the best places to dig up deals.
- The Home Depot: Score up to $1,000 off a wide-ranging assortment of popular appliances from the home improvement retailer.
- Lowe’s: You can search deals on over 1,000 major appliances for your home at Lowe’s right now, like this best-selling Whirlpool washer for $221 off.
- Appliances Connection: Peruse over 2,000 appliance deals during Appliance Connection’s Labor Day Sale. You’ll get up to 50% off and free delivery.
- Dyson: Through the end of the day today, save on select Dyson appliances like the V8 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum.
- Abt Appliances: Save big (we’re talking up to 50%) on a range of small and major household appliances.
Best Labor Day Sales: Furniture
- West Elm: Find thousands of styles for up to 60% off from West Elm during its Labor Day Sale.
- Article: Get up to 40% off mid-century modern essentials for your home during Article’s Labor Day Sale, live through this evening (September 5).
- Wayfair: Browse Wayfair’s Labor Day Clearance section to save up to 70% on furniture and décor for your living room, bedroom, kitchen, office and more.
- Neighbor: If you’re dreaming of curling up around a fire or dining outdoors this fall, now’s a great time to upgrade your patio gear. You can take 20% off sitewide at Neighbor.
- Lulu & Georgia: Save 20% on all furniture and home décor at Lulu & Georgia. There are hundreds of pieces currently on sale, like this gorgeous teak dining table.
- Frontgate: Take up to 70% off sitewide at Frontgate until the end of the day on September 5. The sale includes items in its clearance section, and you can get free shipping with code 0903FRSHIP.
- Urban Outfitters: Furnishing a dorm or your first apartment? Urban Outfitters is offering up to 50% off its trendy home essentials now.
- Pottery Barn: Take up to 50% off furniture and accessories for your indoor and outdoor home spaces at Pottery Barn’s Labor Day Warehouse Sale.
- Burrow: Shop the brand’s modular seating at up to 60% off, plus save on dressers, chairs and beds.
- Crate & Barrel: Save up to 30% on best-selling furniture and up to 60% on clearance items through September 5.
- Design Within Reach: Snag chic contemporary pieces for your home for 20% off during DWR’s Semiannual Sale.
- Serena & Lily: Take 40% off sitewide right now from this beloved coastal-inspired home designer.
Best Labor Day Sales: Kitchen And Dining
- KitchenAid: Save up to $130 on select stand mixers.
- Sur La Table: Shop top brands including Le Creuset, Staub, Breville and more at up to 50% off, plus take an extra 20% off clearance items.
- Target: Target is currently offering up to 30% off kitchen and dining products, including small appliances like coffee makers, microwaves and more.
- Our Place: Save up to 40% on bundles and take 25% off everything else, including the Always Pan 2.0.
- Williams Sonoma: Shop cookware, cutlery, small electric appliances and more at up to 75% off.
- Made In: Take up to 30% off cookware, knives, bakeware and more. If you’re looking to elevate your cooking, we recommend the 3-Piece Stainless Frying Pan Set, now 25% off.
- Fellow: Everything is 25% off at Fellow. Snag our pick for the best coffee grinder overall, the Opus Conical Burr Grinder, for $166.
- GreenPan: Shop the entire site for 30% off (and up to 60% off the brand’s factory sale) with select purchases eligible for free shipping and a free gift.
- Food52: Save up to 25% at Food52’s Summer Sendoff Sale when you use code SAVEBIG.
Best Labor Day Sales: Fashion
- J.Crew: Shop J.Crew’s Summer Sendoff event to take up to 40% off your purchase, plus get an extra 50% off sale styles with code SHOPNOW.
- Madewell: Use code COOLDOWN to take 30% off fall styles from Madewell. You’ll also get an extra 40% off its sale items.
- Nordstrom: Head to Nordstrom’s Summer Sale to shop brands like Tory Burch, Adidas and AllSaints on sale for up to 60% off.
- REI: Save up to 50% on apparel from Patagonia, Adidas, Hoka and more during REI’s Labor Day Sale.
- Aurate: If you’re looking for chic, understated jewelry, check out Aurate. Right now, take 30% off orders of $1,000 or more and 25% off everything else, like the popular Connection Necklace.
- GlassesUSA: Take up to 40% off frames from brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, Costa Del Mar and Persol, and get free lenses with code ICON30.
- ASOS: Take 20% off everything sitewide with code CELEBRATE, and score savings of up to 50% on everyday men’s and women’s fashion in the clearance section.
- Dagne Dover: Take up to 25% off limited-edition styles during the accessories brand’s SS23 sales event.
- The North Face: Save up to 30% on select outerwear and 50% on other select styles during the Labor Day and End of Season sales.
- Reformation: Take 70% off at Reformation’s first sale of the year.
- Nike: Save up to 40% on select Nike styles during its Labor Day Sale now.
Best Labor Day Sales: Tech
- Samsung: Whether you’re seeking a top-of-the-line smart TV or a new phone, Samsung has some of the very best tech available (and on sale).
- Amazon: It’s hard to beat Amazon’s expansive tech catalogue, not to mention its quick free shipping. Shop thousands of deals on top-rated items like the Apple iPad or these Kasa Smart Plugs.
- Best Buy: Best Buy’s daily deals section is packed with discounts at the moment, including up to $500 off select 4K TVs.
- Walmart: Shop over 1,000 deals on electronics from brands like Apple, LG, Beats and more.
- Lenovo: If you need a new laptop or other peripherals, check out Lenovo’s Doorbuster section to save up to 75% on the brand’s bestsellers.
- Microsoft: The tech brand is still hosting a back-to-school event where you can save up to $800 on a Surface Laptop (and more).
- JBL: Score top JBL gear, like headphones, soundbars and Bluetooth speakers for up to 50% off right now.
- Sony: Currently, you can save up to 40% on headphones, earbuds, portable speakers and more.
- Target: During its Summer Send-Off Sale, you can save on AirPods, smart TVs and more. Don’t forget your Target RedCard to save an additional 5% across the board—even on sale items.
Best Labor Day Sales: Beauty
- Ulta Beauty: During Ulta’s 21 Days Of Beauty Sale, you can save up to 50% on select skincare and beauty favorites. The sale updates with new deals every day, so keep checking back for the best offers.
- Amazon: Discover beauty deals on everything from acne patches to this popular electric toothbrush at Amazon right now.
- Dermstore: Dermstore’s Anniversary Sale may be over, but you can still find excellent deals on skincare favorites for up to 30% off in its well-stocked sale section.
- Soko Glam: Save up to 50% on top-rated products from brands like Klairs, Neogen, Etude and more during Soko Glam’s Labor Day sale.
- Vegamour: Take 25% off sitewide from this vegan hair and skincare brand or 30% off a new subscription with code CELEBRATE7.
- Ogee: Use code SUNKISSED20 to take 20% off Ogee’s organic beauty and skincare products.
- Blue Mercury: Get 20% off dermatologist-approved products from EltaMD and PCA Skin when you use code SUNNY.
- SkinStore: Take up to 15% off select items with code SS15.
- NuFace: Now through September 6, save 25% sitewide.
Best Labor Day Sales: Health And Fitness
- Theragun: Take $200 off the Theragun Pro, plus save on recovery systems, rollers and bundles.
- NordicTrack: Save on major fitness equipment now through September 5.
- TRX: Take up to 25% off a variety of items on the site and score free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
- Bowflex: Save up to $548 and receive free shipping on treadmills, home gyms, weights and more.
- Tushy: Use code LABORSPRAY to take 40% off all bidets.
- Quip: Shop electric toothbrushes for up to 40% off through tonight (September 5). In particular, we recommend the brand’s Kids Electric Toothbrush.
- Hydrow: Now through September 7, save up to $550 on rower and membership bundles.
- Lululemon: Snag best-selling leggings, sports bras, yoga mats and more at up to 80% off.
- WalkingPad: Get a best-selling WalkingPad for $100 off right now with code LABORDAY.
Best Labor Day Sales: Outdoor, Hobbies And Pets
- Fable: Use code LD20 to take 20% off chic products from Fable Pets.
- REI: Take up to 30% off camping and hiking gear during REI’s Labor Day Sale.
- Calpak: Check out this cult-favorite retailer to save up to 60% on chic bags, travel accessories and more.
- Wild One: Shop its Warehouse Sale to save up to 35% off popular harnesses, leashes and other pet accessories.
- Fly By Jing: Check out the brand’s warehouse sale to save up to 30% on sauces, pantry staples and other unique accessories.
- Playstation: Now through September 13, you can save up to 35% on games for your Playstation. Psst—Playstation Plus members save double.
- Moosejaw: Save up to 45% on camping and hiking gear (and more) during Moosejaw’s Fall Sale. Or use code EGGBAG to save 20% on one full-priced item.
- Macy’s: Score up to 70% off closeout luggage pieces at the department store.
For even more savings opportunities, head over to our Labor Day coupon page to check out the deals from some of our favorite brands.