Appliances are the unsung heroes of the home. They often work quietly and efficiently behind the scenes to make day-to-day life a little easier. At their best, you may not notice them much at all. But at their worst, they can lead to frustrating messes that increase your daily housework and stress. If your dishwasher or vacuum is no longer performing at its best, now’s a great time to upgrade. Here, we’ve rounded up the best appliance sales happening now.
Some of the best appliance deals available now include a top-rated Samsung washer and dryer set for $940 off, $220 off a self-emptying robot vacuum and 50% off a popular Anova Sous Vide. Below, browse five of the best appliance sales that’ll help you save at Samsung, Amazon and more, as well as some specific appliance deals worth adding to your cart.
The Best Appliance Sales At A Glance
- Amazon: Browse thousands of deals on small kitchen appliances from brands like Cuisinart, Black+Decker and more.
- Samsung: Looking for a major appliance? You can save upwards of $1,200 on select refrigerators, laundry machines, dishwashers and more direct from Samsung.
- Walmart: Browse over 200 appliance deals on everything from coffee makers to air fryers and countertop ice makers at Walmart.
- The Home Depot: The home improvement store is running over 1,800 markdowns on major appliances this week, so you’re sure to find an option that fits your needs and your budget.
- Best Buy: Best Buy’s 4th of July appliance sale is already live. Save up to $1,100 on laundry machines, fridges, dishwashers and more, or browse the site’s small appliance deals for major savings on items like air fryers, microwaves and air purifiers.
Best Appliance Deals: Major Appliances
Best Appliance Deals: Floor Care
Best Appliance Deals: Small Kitchen Appliances
What Is The Best Time Of Year For Appliance Sales?
It depends on the appliance you are looking for. Sales on major appliances, like washer and dryer sets, often peak in September and October—especially as newer models are released. If you’re looking for smaller appliances for your kitchen and home, keep an eye out around major sale events to find the best discounts, like Amazon Prime Day or Labor Day Weekend.
Is It Best To Buy All Appliances From The Same Brand?
The two main benefits to buying all of your appliances from the same brand are savings from bundle discounts and the ability to match all of your appliances for a streamlined aesthetic. If neither of those benefits are especially enticing, we’d recommend you shop for each appliance based on your individual needs and the best deals at the moment instead.
How Do I Find The Best Price For An Appliance?
If you’re looking for something specific, try searching the deal pages at appliance retailers like Amazon, Walmart and Samsung. Have a specific model in mind? In that case, you can use Google Shopping to compare prices of that item across multiple retailers to ensure you’re getting the best price at the moment.